Right now in our Moon is in the Waning Crescent Moon phase. This Waning Crescent Moon will last until the New Moon which will occur on October 27th 2019 at 11:38 p.m. from where I am located. Right now, the moon, from where I am, is not out until 2:28 a.m. and stays out until 4:43 p.m., all in it’s Waning Crescent phase.
Here’s a picture of it I took from earlier today.
I’ve been attempting to follow the moon phases for a while now.
For each phase, there’s something you can do or should do.
For the Waning Crescent, from what I have read, it is a time to:
- Rest and recover.
- Let go of what no longer serves you.
- Cleanse sacred spaces.
- Personally reflect on yourself, how you’ve changed this moon cycle, whether what has manifested you want to keep or let go of.
- Try to solve any issues which may seem to be holding you back. Especially deep-seated issues.
- Cleanse yourself of negativity and judgements, negative thoughts, and negative feelings like resentment, ill will.
- Cleanse yourself of any grudges you’re holding against anyone.
- Figure out what your true purpose is in your life.
- If you have wanted to change something in your life, it’s a good time to do it.
- Be thankful.
- Take advice.
- Prepare yourself for the upcoming new moon.
- Break a curse or bad habit.
I have several moon phase guides on my Pinterest board for every phase of the moon. There’s also prayers and affirmations.
It may help you understand.